Wild Adventure Potion Kit
WILD ADVENTURE - MAGICAL ADVENTURE
MINDFUL POTION KIT
These little potion kits offer magical ingredients for crafting potions, with nature based ingredients and a mindfulness approach. Each kit creates a positive and magical experience whilst promoting imaginative play, setting little potion makers on a path of natural discovery.
The Wild Adventure potion kit is for the little potion makers seeking mystical lands and magical treasures. Made from ingredients found on Adventure Island including the ashes of the ferocious copper volcanoes, these potions are for any maker ready to set themselves on a voyage of discovery.
Use the potions for creating magic such as calming down after an adventurous day, conquering fears around new adventures and gaining control of stormy weather (and feelings.)
THE WILD ADVENTURE POTION KIT INCLUDES
- 3x dry ingredients in cotton pouches.
- 1x dry ingredient in a reusable PET plastic bottle with bamboo screw cap.
- 2x sparkly liquids in reusable PET plastic bottles with bamboo screw cap.
- 'Potion Stone' amulet with a feather motif.
- Positivity Potion Cards - including 4x recipe cards with affirmations, 1x create-your-own potion card, 1x ingredients index card.
Potion Recipe Cards include the following spells:
- Tame the Wild Beast - a potion for calming down after an adventurous day.
- Travellers Tonic - a potion to start a new adventure.
- Sunshine on a Rainy Day - a potion to aid stormy thoughts.
- Imagination Navigation - a potion that creates a navigational tool for finding magical realms.
Box size measures 16x16cm
*Cauldron and play accessories are sold separately.
Adult supervision whilst playing with these kits including helping children to find the answers they are seeking is essential. Kits are not recommended for children under the age of 5 years old.
The kit contains small parts which may be a choking hazard for children under the age of 3. Please take care around small children.
All ingredients are environmentally friendly and non-toxic, though potions are not for consumption.
Salt, citric acid, bicarb soda, essential oils, mica, bio glitter, food grade beans, dried flowers, cinnamon, coconut, dried herbs, food dyes, clay, charcoal.